WFO Roedl & Partner Job Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 WFO Roedl & Partner Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
WFO Roedl & Partner Recruitment 2018
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Accountant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
- Versatile with the use of accounting packages like SAGE, QuickBooks and SAP
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Identify errors and make recommendations for efficient business operations
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Coordinate internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Prepare accurate accounting reports and present their results
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Strong Background in Corporate Finance and financial Reporting
- Expert in developing Business Plans and Feasibility studies report.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Must be fully certified (ICAN) accountant or in the final stage of professional exams.
- Strong Corporate Accounting Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their CV’s and covering letter to: [email protected] with “Experienced Accountant” as subject of mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 19th January, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding WFO Roedl & Partner Job Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.