Westfield Energy Resources Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Westfield Energy Resources Limited Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Westfield Energy Resources Limited Recruitment 2018
Westfield Energy Resources Limited – We are a leading integrated energy services and solutions provider operating across the entire upstream Oil & Gas, Power and Infrastructure value chain in West Africa. Our capabilities cover the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI), Commissioning, start-up services and Project Management. Founded in 2005, Westfield has been on a fast path of growth and development over the past years employing a highly skilled and technically capable multinational workforce comprising over 100 people, strategic world-class assets, and strong project management capabilities and a presence in key energy centers – Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri and Houston.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bilingual Business Development Lead
- In line with our vision to be the leading provider of integrated energy solution in Africa, we are looking for a bilingual Business Development Lead that will be responsible for discovering and securing potential business opportunities for Westfield Energy Resources Limited in Africa based on a thorough understanding of the industry.
- The right person is expected to develop a Winning Business Strategy that is informed by strong intelligence report to provide a structure and framework for the company’s business across Africa.
- Harnessing strong relationships with existing clients and building new alliances across Africa is integral to this role.
Job Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering.
- Fluency in French and English is a must
- Must possess exceptional Managerial Skills
- Ability to secure potential business opportunities for Westfield Energy
- Ability to challenge standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches and new solutions
- Ability to be self-directed and able to work independently
- Must be willing to travel
- Familiarity with Africa business landscape
- More than Seven (7) years industry experience is preferred
- Must possess a high level of commitment, initiative and leadership
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Westfield Energy Resources Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.