Westfield Consulting Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Westfield Consulting Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Westfield Consulting Recruitment
Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward-thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Selling loans and all other bank’s products to customers
- Evaluating loan applications and documentations
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Participating in company-wide market storms/strategies
- B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline
- Must have completed NYSC or have an exemption letter
- 0-3 years’ work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to close sales
- Passionate about sales and Persistent
- Problem-solving skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Minimum second class lower can apply
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Location: Abuja/Kaduna/Kogi/ Ibadan, Oyo/Abeokuta, Ogun/Enugu/Imo/Onitsha/Anambra/Ebonyi/Ikorodu, Epe, Ijebu, Ibeju-lekki Axis – Lagos
- Develop and implement tactical sales plans for growing new business and expand current business
- Meeting and achieving Sales Budgets,
- Open New market,
- Interfacing with Farmers to give technical and extension services,
- Promote, sell and educate the customers on the health of their animals
- Keeping and update territorial data of customers.
- Minimum Qualification: A minimum of Second Class Lower division or Lower Credit In (Fisheries, Animal Science, Veterinary) or any other related course.
- Or any skilled and experienced salesman with the stated educational qualification in or field will be considered).
- At least 2 years experience in the relevant industry with a proven track record of performance.
- Sex: Male only
- Age: Must not be above 45years.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must have good territorial knowledge of the location he will be working from.
- Must have excellent driving skill with valid Drivers’ License.
Job Title: Head of Accounting
- Oversee the activities of the Finance and Accounts department.
- Review the SEC and NSE Quarterly reports and ensue they are sent out on time.
- Preparation of Financial Accounts for audit purposes
- Liaise with the External Auditors during the annual audit.
- Liaise with our Tax consultants on LIRS, FIRs and all Tax liabilities.
- Ensures all records are accurate and filed correctly.
- Authorize postings.
- Track Funds across all Bank accounts.
- Approve the daily cash flow before it is given to the MD.
- Review and approve the monthly payroll.
- Ensure we are getting the best services from our banks.
- Prepare Management Accounts as at when due.
- Ensure the accounts policies and procedures are adhered to and review same for improvements.
- BSc. Or HND
- Year of Experience: 8 Years Post Qualification (with least 4 years capital market experience)
- Professional Certification: ICAN (ACCA & CIS added advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] stating role as subject
Application Deadline 26th January, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Westfield Consulting Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.