West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management Recruitment 2018
The West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management (WAIFEM), a regional training Institute established by the Central Banks of The Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone with the objective of building capacity for macroeconomic, financial and debt management in its member countries wants to fill the position of Director General.
Job Title: Director General
A. Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Board of Governors of WAIFEM, the Director General will:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of all the activities of the Institute.
- Collaborate with national, bilateral and multilateral training or other institutions consistent with the objectives of WAIFEM.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the development, execution and monitoring of the Institute’s annual work plan and budget.
- Design medium term Strategic Plans for the Institute.
- Carry out such activities, which may advance the purposes of WAIFEM.
B. Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Ph.D in Economics, Finance or Management.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in leading positions in multinational or public organizations. The candidate is also expected to possess an in-depth knowledge of financial instruments, macroeconomics and debt issues.
- Extensive and outstanding experience in training and capacity building.
- Necessary interactive skills needed for dealing with governments, donor agencies and intergovernmental organizations.
- An extensive network of contacts both in Africa and globally.
- Knowledge of Computer systems including internet navigation and Microsoft office applications.
- Proven excellent writing skills.
C. Salary And Conditions of Service
Appointment is for a period of four years in the first instance. Salary and other conditions of service are negotiable.
To apply, please send both hard and soft copies of your application letters and detailed resume including contact numbers, e-mail addresses, together with contact details of at least three referees within four weeks of this advertisement to:
Monetary Policy Department
Central Bank of Nigeria Headquarters
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
P.M.B. 0187, Garki
Email: [email protected]
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.