WACOT Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 WACOT Limited Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
WACOT Limited Recruitment 2018
WACOT Limited, a company wholly owned by TGI Group, operates in the agricultural sector of the Nigerian economy. Our business activities include but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trading in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of crops such as soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. Added to this, WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid it contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Loading and Offloading:
- Organize all stakeholders-Auditors, labour, security and contract staff promptly in all loading and offloading activities
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative stock checks in all operations and ensure no wet/damaged stock is either stuffed or received into the warehouse
- All wet/damaged stocks are immediately reported, value recovered from transporter or debited accordingly
- Ensure efficient utilization of forklift and supervision of forklift drivers
- Maintain and update all stock cards, registers, bin cards, daily
- Prepare and send daily/weekly and monthly stock report on all commodities in the warehouse for both inbound receipts and outbound dispatches
- Reconcile all physical stock figures with finance/Navision daily
- Maintain the weighing bridge in good working condition
- Ensure adequate controls are in place for zero tolerance of theft
HSE Compliance and Regulatory Relationship:
- Ensure all drivers and assistants comply with all HSE requirements within the warehouse
- Maintain good queuing system for trailers waiting to offload/load in the warehouse and ensure traffic is not obstructed
- Ensure that warehouse facility is in good condition and routine maintenance is carried out
- Maintain good relationship with police and other regulatory agencies
- Ensure accurate vetting of all labour invoices
- Work with security unit and ensure adequate background information, checks and data are obtained for all labour engaged in the warehouse.
- Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Warehouse Management
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must be able to manage and motivate a team
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- IT skills including knowledge of MS Office, SAP etc.
- The ability to plan and organise work schedules
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding WACOT Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.