Vernitech Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details
Vernitech Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017: Vernitech Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning, and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Personnel
- The Account Personnel is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, yearend audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Education: B.Sc in Accounting or other related courses with an emphasis in Accounting.
- Technical Skills and Prior Experience: Two to four years working experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise, J.D. Edwards or other large automated accounting system is a plus. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to the “HR Desk” via: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 16th December, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Vernitech Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.