Synapse Services Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Synapse Services Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Synapse Services Recruitment 2018
Synapse Services – We are a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Human Resource
Core Job Functions
Recruitment/New Hire Process:
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collecting employment and tax information
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
Required Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a Master Degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration
- Must have completed NYSC
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Minimum of 3years core HR experience
- Strong communication.
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
Excellent remuneration packages exist for this role, and will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with the Position as the Subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Synapse Services Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.