Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2018
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Marketing Manager
Job ID: 30645
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Group Marketing: defining, marketing and protecting the Standard Bank brand across our business – including specialist advice and activity for specific countries and business units.
- To deliver real value to allocated portfolios by executing against the given marketing and communication strategy and plan.
- To develop marketing and communications campaign and collateral strategies.
- Develop campaign and collateral strategies. Ensure alignment to the business strategy for the particular portfolio, and the BU Marketing and Communications strategy and brand strategy.
- Ensure centrally coordinated campaigns are translated into local tactics.
- Evaluate all campaigns and projects. This includes the setting of targets, identifying of measurement tools and reporting.
- Collaborate with the relevant Marketing and Communications specialist within Group Marketing to optimise the effectiveness of marketing and communication
- Translate knowledge of the market into campaign and collateral propositions.
- Project management of marketing and communications campaigns and projects to ensure delivery on time, within budget and on objectives set.
Key Performance Measures:
- Understanding and application of the business strategies within the portfolio, and how it relates to the BU and country strategy
- Understanding and application of the BU Marketing and Communications, and brand strategies.
- Quality of the campaign and collateral strategies and plans
- Quality of insight into the market: consumer attitudes and behaviours
- Efficiency and effectiveness of project management
- Quality of marketing and communications charters
- Quality of agency briefs and debriefs
Internal & External Relationships
- Internal relationships with the Wealth Team, Business Unit Heads, Stanbic IBTC staff, Standard Bank staff and other Marketing Managers across the Group
- External relationships with external and Marketing agencies
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A degree in Commerce or Marketing
- Mnimum 8years years’ experience in a Marketing and Communications role from a Finanial Institution, FMCG, Telecommunications or Agency background
- Must have managed a project budget of approximately N300 mil
- Must have experience in managing and leading people
- Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Working knowledge of various media and the creative requirements
- Working knowledge of production processes
- Working knowledge of the economic drivers in a business
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st March, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.