Shoptalent Consulting Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Shoptalent Consulting Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Shoptalent Consulting Recruitment 2018
Shoptalent Consulting – Our client, a growing Holdings company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- The job holder will work with all units and the Marketing Team, to manage and oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation
- They plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation’s website(s). Social media, brand management and content development is critical.
Customer /Administrative Dimension:
- Responsible for input and maintenance of accurateinformation held on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
- Responsible for attending to walk-in clients and furnishing them with accurate and adequate information in response to their enquiries;
- Responsible for attending to all telephone calls to the customer care call line and satisfying all enquiries, request and complaints with accurate, and adequate information;
- Responsible for managing petty cash and the cash till.
- Generation and management of all Print and Direct Mail campaigns, and Social Media Campaigns working in close liaison with the Marketing Manager regarding format, design, production, fulfilment, and distribution.
- Manage and optimise all social networking accounts ensuring consistent engagement
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future Products
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contributionto the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company most especially digitally
- To identify the need for improved office procedures.
- Responsible for updating and managing all Social media platforms and website with relevant, accurate and up-to-date information;
- Effectively Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Effective working relationships are an essential part of daily working life.
- The focus in this role is both:
- Internal: Colleagues within the Marketing Department and Operating Divisions
- External: Third Party Agencies
Please Note: These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to be involved in carrying-out other duties as reasonably required by the head of Department/the team.
- Candidate must have minimum of a B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Mass Communication, English or any other related fields
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages and social media platforms
- A female candidate is prefered for this position
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Experienced in Digital Marketing (including social media, design and content development)
- Professional qualification in Customer Relationship Management, Social Media Management, brand management etc will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Shoptalent Consulting Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.