RyteGate Technologies Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 RyteGate Technologies Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
RyteGate Technologies Recruitment 2018
RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT/Administrative Officer
Location: Owerri, Imo
- IT technical support officers monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization.
- You could be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- To provide support for the school information management system (SIMS) and associated Software.
- Report any suspected security breaches to the ICT Systems Manager
- To monitor and maintain general ICT consumable stock to ensure adequate supplies are available in a timely and cost effective manner ensuring Best Value at all times.
- To monitor and keep a log of all breakdowns and alterations to the network
- To install, maintain, upgrade and repair a wide range of ICT equipment.
- Rectify problems relating to the malfunction of ICT equipment including software.
- Respond to ICT Support requests in a timely fashion to ensure minimum disruption to work at all times
- Assist with computer recycling and arrange for the safe disposal of used toner cartridges.
- Assist with the administration of the telephone system.
- Install and upgrade both systems and application software as required adhering to all Licensing regulations.
- To maintain an inventory of computer hardware and software (including licenses).
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on items of ICT hardware, including the cleaning of Equipment.
- OND in Computer Engineering or any related courses
- Minimum of 2 yrs of corporate work experience in
- Computer networking and hardware.
- Computer science
- Computer software development
- Information technology
- Internet engineering
- Software engineering.
Application Deadline 14th May, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding RyteGate Technologies Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.