Rovedana Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Rovedana Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Rovedana Recruitment 2018
Rovedana – Our client is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. They have several years’ experience in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General support and Training. With one of the best training centres in Africa solidly producing outstanding personnel over the last several years. They’ve been identified as the only Nigerian company capable of certain simulation training in Yokagawa and DCS systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Loctaion: Yaba, Lagos
- We are currently in search of “electrical engineers” with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects for our client.
- Coordinate with the activities of instrumentation to ensure amenability with laid down standards and requirements.
- Supervise electrical and instrumentation discipline trainings at detailed engineering in terms of technical, planning and interfaces and reporting aspects
- Handle and promote the most cost-effective solutions in the design of the engineering facilities, including promotion of substitutes for electrical and instrumentation design to optimize projects.
- Prepare plans and schedules as are required to support the construction activities at the engineering facilities.
- Ensure consistency and continuity in the engineering interfaces with other interfacing packages where applicable.
- Liaise with contractors and subcontractors to outline and implement all the requirements and instrumentation systems
- Assist in the assessment of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and review of contractor/subcontract’s engineering and as well as vendors in relation to electrical and instrumentation systems
- Degree in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities especially in reputable oil service company or an Oil and Gas company working handling and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Very IT proficient.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in engineering design, construction, procurement, maintenance, bosiet, commissioning and project management services.
- Knowledge of applicable design software’s, applicable codes and standards for electrical engineering and construction.
Application Deadline 11th February, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Rovedana Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.