ROCAD Construction Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details
In This Post: ROCAD Construction Limited Vacancies, Career Portal, ROCAD Construction Limited Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for ROCAD Construction Limited Jobs Recruitment Application Form. Main Details Follows…
ROCAD Construction Limited has executed series of qualitative projects across the Country through the use of qualified and well experienced labor force.
As a result of our expansion, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organization through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in our company newly located in Lagos, Nigeria and may occasionally travel outside the state and country for further field training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- We have a sole purpose of developing, training, packaging, delivery innovative engineering materials and services that best satisfy our clients and customers’ needs, while operating a highly profitable, efficient, resourceful and ethical organization.
- We’re looking for ambitious graduates, who want to be future business leaders or ground breaking engineers.
- Develop your skills working on different building and infrastructure projects. Collaborating with a diverse range of people, and carry out building services system inspections and heating ventilation and air conditioning design
- Create innovative, high quality structural engineering designs on time and to budget and working alongside our architects and building services engineers.
- Management of Material Resources.
- Prepare a variety of reports, contract documents and project designs, assessment calculations and drawings
- To work on a variety of construction related and property inspection/maintenance projects and undertaking building and site surveys
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good house keeping standards.
- No skills or experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
- Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 4th November, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding ROCAD Construction Limited Graduate Trainee Recriutment 2017 | See Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.