PricewaterhouseCoopers Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) – Our client, a leading Insurance organisation in Nigeria, specialising in providing both Life and General Insurance services to its customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ED, Technical/Operations
Reference Number: 130-PEO00798
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Reports to: The Managing Director
Grade Level: Executive Management
- Responsible for directing the technical and operational functions of the organisation, and developing, implementing and managing short, medium and long- term strategies that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the company
- The Executive Director is also responsible for successful leadership and management of the organisation according to the strategic direction set by Board of Directors.
- Minimum of a first degree in Insurance, Actuarial science, Accounting, Business Administration or other related field.
- An MBA or Masters in a related discipline
- Relevant and recognised local professional certifications (CIIN) and membership(s), International Certification will be an added advantage.
- 15 – 20 years relevant work experience.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of Insurance industry, products and services;
- Competency in Risk Assessment, Underwriting and Risk Pricing, Claims Management, Negotiation and Persuasion.
- Business Acumen and Financial Awareness,
- Strategic Thinking, Leadership and People Management, Decision Making, Stakeholder Engagement, Planning and Forecasting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st February, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding PricewaterhouseCooper Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.