Photo-entertainment Media Company Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Photo-entertainment Media Company Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Photo-entertainment Media Company Recruitment
Dido Studios is a photo-entertainment media company. We are a team of innovative, passionate and talented professionals who aspire to bring worldclass entertainment and branding services to major cities in Nigeria.
Our hero product/service is PhotoGenic PhotoBooth used mainly for all types of events from Weddings to Product Launch/Activations
We started in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria and have been growing at a fast pace since then. Now we are looking for a smart, loyal, and innovative go-getter to help push us even further.
Job Title: Operations Manager (Full Time)
Manage PhotoGenic Events from Operations StandPoint
- Ensure pre-event readiness (Template and equipment tested, backdrop matched) •Ensure that events requirements translates correctly from the Marketing lead and assets like branding, special backdrops, customized props etc are ready 24 hours ahead of event.
- Ensure backups are available for key equipments (printer, laptop, cables, high likely failure equipment?, etc.)
•Assemble teams for event and in case of multiple events assemble multiple Ops Lead & Ops leads assistants for each event.
- As Ops Manager he is the head of the Ops lead and all ops lead reports to him. He is expected to lay good example by leading the teams to events and showcasing our products.
- Prepare a detailed event expense sheet with cost of pay for team, driver and other financial implications required for a successful event.
- Make plans for transportation of equipments to and from the event location to the Ops Lead.
- The Ops manager manages all customizing and branding aspects of the business.
- The Ops Manager liaise with 3rd party suppliers like prop makers, album makers, SAV and flex makers etc
- Ensure the Ops lead Sends Event Report to PhotoGenic Ops Group within 24hrs of the event.
- Ensure all equipments are returned intact and packaged safely back at the Office.
•Ensure that event photos are uploaded to dropbox before packing up.
- Ensure photo album was delivered to client before end of event (if applicable)
- At end of each event(s) Ops Manager sends a summary report on all events done that day to the Sr. Manager/Gen manager providing relevant details received from the Ops lead(s)
•Make sure all equipments are in good working condition.
- Ensure all equipments are neatly and properly stored.
•Create a monthly maintenance schedule of cleaning and running maintenance on all our equipment.
- The Ops Manager will be responsible for providing, weekly and monthly reports on the performance of the Operations team and he reports directly to the Gen manager.
- The Ops manager is also expected to provide reports on our equipments, whats working, whats broken, what we need to purchase and replace etc.
- Ops Manager is expected to have at least 2 Years experience working in the event industry.
- Ops Manager is expected to have at least 2 Year experience in activation planning and team organization with relevant people management skills.
Skills Preferred and other requirement:
- At Least Polytechnic Degree complete (BA preferred)
- At least 2 years of Professional Work experience on photography, lighting, software, setup, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of PC/Laptop (Data entry, word documents and email management) is required
- Knowledge of social media management is preferred
- Key Traits and Soft Skills Required
- Passion, Loyalty, and Integrity
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Smart, Hardworking, quick to learn and dedicated to attaining set objectives/goals
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications to [email protected]
Note: Only 1 candidate will be selected for training and internship period and hired full-time based on internship performance.
Application Deadline Jan 21st. 2018
Interview Dates: 22nd Jan – 23rd,Jan 2018
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Photo-entertainment Media Company Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.