Petrok Oil And Gas Services Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Petrok Oil And Gas Services Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Petrok Oil And Gas Services Recruitment
Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Loading Master
- Coordinate Crude Oil transfers, settling operations, ballasting/ de-ballasting, inert gas operation on FPSO
- Provides assistance to the Pilot as required
- Deputise for the Marine Superintendent position.
- Act as interface with Quantity Surveyors.
- Coordinate the Logistics Foreman, Pumpman and Deck Hands activities, as directed by Marine Superintendent.
- Master STCW 95 Class 1 Certificate (Deck) with tanker advance training.
- Bridge Resources Managemnet Certificate or equipment
- OPITO FRC Coxswain or equivalent
- Bosiet Certificate
- Fluent in both English, both read and write.
- Provide evidence of work on an oil tanker VLCC, FSO or FPSO out of which 2 years as master of chief officer or harbour pilot
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Petrok Oil And Gas Services Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.