PEG Africa Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now
Who we are, and what we do
PEG delivers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. PEG’s anchor product – a basic solar home system that includes three lights, a phone charger and a radio – allows consumers living on $5-10 per day to access clean light for working and studying after hours, avoid harmful air pollution from kerosene based lighting solutions, and also build credit for additional products and services over time.
To date, PEG has over $20 million and has 200 full time staff across Ghana and Ivory Coast. PEG has also won numerous awards, including the prestigious 2017 Ashden International Award for excellence in sustainable energy, and has been named as one of the “fastest growing companies in Africa” by the London Stock Exchange.
Job Title: Business Analyst
PEG has grown from 12 employees in Ghana, to 200 employees across Ghana and Ivory Coast in the last two years. In addition to this, we have 200 commission based sales agents, 31 service centers in Ghana, and over a dozen investors and grantors.
With this growth comes an increasingly amount of complexity to the overall strategic direction of the sales function of the business. The job of the Business Analyst therefore will be to support field sales agents, their productivity and growth by informing and coaching them on company initiatives, measuring their performance & activity, identifying and solving their challenges..
Track DSR/SFM performance over the phone daily about
- Sales & sales route
- Repayment activity
- Training & compliance with company’s policy
Design and communicate sales plan
- Communicate sales plan and commissions to field agents on a regular basis and ensure plan completion
- Define sales promotions and special commissions based on regional sales situation
Inform & coach top DSRs & all SFMs on company initiatives
- Inform top DSRs on regional commercial initiative and performance
- Ensure top DSRs and all SFMs compliance with company’s desired behavior by coaching them on a daily basis
Provide support to field agents
- Support field agents for activation challenges
- Inform field agents about commissions
- Provide operational supports, follow up and solve extraordinary field problems
Manage and report information from the field
- Identify regional field challenges about sales process, sales agent’s performance & activity, DSR satisfaction
- Report field information to Sales Analyst with field data in an actionable and timely manner
- Prepare weekly business report to ASM to support managerial decisions
The successful candidate must have:
- First Degree, HND or Diploma
- Degree in business subject is a plus
- Proven administrative experience is a plus
- 2 years experience preferably in Sales support
- Customer centric
- Strong administration skills
- Good people skills and the ability to influence and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Strong ability to prioritize, plan, forecast and execute
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong use of MS suite
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding PEG Africa Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.