Oil and Gas Company Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Oil and Gas Company Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Oil and Gas Company Recruitment 2018
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Construction sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Reference: 1411
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Ensure successful completion of projects within specified time frame while establishing and maintaining professionally satisfactory relationship with the owner, sub-contractors and other project stakeholders.
- Assist Chief Operating Officer in Prequalification, Quotation and Tendering activities.
- Overall Management, Coordination and Administration of the Project activities and Subcontractors in compliance with the Project schedule ensuring that all activities are carried out complying with all Quality and HSE requirements established by the Contract and company’s procedures.
- Monitor Cost, work Schedule, Progress and identify the areas which require additional efforts to keep the work in line with the Project schedule.
- Coordinate with all Base Managers for daily operations of Base and related Projects.
- Monitor the invoicing of Subcontractor and Clients.
- Approve the cost and procurement process.
- Guide in preparing the method statements in association with the Quality Control Engineer and Project Engineer.
- Develop with assistance from other Project Team members all plans and schedules for various phases of the work.
- Establish construction logic for Projects together with Project Team.
- Establish requirements of the Project including material, manpower and equipment
- Review the detailed programs to ensure overall compatibility.
- Align resources availability.
- Monitor progress against the plan and highlight deficiencies to Managing Director.
- Assist Chief Operating Officer in negotiations and finalization of Subcontracts.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- 15 years experience in Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) and turnkey projects in Oil and Gas or construction sector.
- Good knowledge of Quality and Health Safety and Environment (HSE) management systems.
- Ability to manage a team, convey vision, ideas, goals, and issues as well as produce reports and presentations.
- Ability to lead and negotiate the use of resources, budgets and schedules while avoiding scope creep.
- Must be responsive and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have good communication skill and proactive.
- Must be a member of Council for the Regulation of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN) and Nigeria Society of Engineers(NSE).
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Reference: 1410
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Manage a team tasked with generating business, identifying new sales lead and maintaining a viable business relationship with existing clients.
- Identify and select projects.
- Suggest to the Management to follow up, accept or refute a prospect’s bid.
- Identify and monitor the competitors in the sector.
- Develop and maintain a network of partners and prospects.
- Execute the market monitoring of the business during calls for tenders, during the phases of prospect’s pre-qualification, bids for tenders, clarifications, negotiations and contract finalization.
- Monitor bids, from the time when they are drawn up till when they are negotiated in accordance with the company’s procedures.
- Coordinate and take part in commercial and technical, internal and external meetings.
- Execute the assessment of economic, contractual, financial and contextual risks.
- Organize the finalization and signing of Contracts, when contracts are awarded.
Review Client’s request:
- Assess, understand and analyze the needs and expectations of the Client in order to design the most relevant technical bid.
- Analyze the technical and financial risks through the assessment of the bid documentation.
Develop Technical Bid:
Prepare bids for submission:
- Develop the production of technical documents in order to make it possible to have a final draft of the bids.
- Assess the technical means to be used to carry out the project and to assess the risks inherent in the Project.
Design Commercial bids:
- Assess the feasibility and profitability of the project for the Company.
- Position the bid in terms of prices and time limits based on the technical documents and/or consultations.
- Quote figures per item (equipment staff, administrative staff) and the financial means required.
- Carry out consultations with the suppliers and sub-contractors, and to analyze and shortlist files in
- order to draw up a price offer which is relevant to the Client’s needs.
Present the commercial bid:
- Analyze the risks and the opportunities for the Company
- Draw up a report on the bids with a view to reporting to the Management
- Monitor and validate commercial bids.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- 15 years’ experience in similar role preferably in the oil and gas sector.
- Technical knowledges in mechanical projects, piping, electricity and instrumentation projects.
- Good knowledge of Quality & Health Safety and Environment (HSE) management systems.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good communication skill.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Oil and Gas Company Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.