Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited Recruitment 2018
Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited – Information & Communication Technology Consulting Firm with offices in Lagos, Ibadan & Saki; With a vision of providing world-class ICT services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Support Executive
- Working closely with the senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support;
- Helping the General Manager make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks;
- Knowing who key staff members are (both external and internal) and understanding the organisation’s aims and objectives;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travels and occasionally travelling with the General Manager or any Board member to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming emails and posts, often corresponding on behalf of the General Manager where such is needed with approval;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the General Manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff where necessary (as instructed);
- Taking up any other responsibility given to by the management.
Between N40,000 and N60,000.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Manages the growth and success of the team
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate
- Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client’s request
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Monitors production standards
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment
- Purchases materials and services required for production
- Follows up on interruptions to the order
- Organises, plans, and implements inventory activity
- Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed
- Provides guidance to employees.
Between N70,000 and N120,000.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Achieving business development objectives by giving result-driven business ideas and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; enhancing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meeting business development requirements through making forecasts; getting new clients; making business follow-ups; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating appropriate actions.
- Improving product and service marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities and maximizing such opportunities.
- Sustaining rapport with key clients by making periodic and productive visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Preparing business proposals suitable for submission to corporate establishments.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining business-enhancing networks; participating in professional organizations; upholding strategic business development with a view to facilitating productive business meetings with the target clients/customers.
Between N70,000 and N120,000
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.