NDU Supplementary Post UTME Screening Form 2017/18 is Out | Registration Details
Niger Delta University, NDU supplementary post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. NDU minimum cut-off mark is 150. NDU post UTME screening application fee is N4,000. The deadline for the on-line submission of application form is 27th October 2017. The aptitude test is scheduled to hold from 30th October to 1st November 2017.
This is to inform the general public that the supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2017/2018 session will take place as indicated below. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR NDU SUPPLEMENTARY POST UTME.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2017 UTME are eligible to apply.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NDU POST UTME/ADMISSION SCREENING.
Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Payment breakdown is as follows:
Candidate should pay the sum of four thousand naira (N4,000.00) only – two thousand naira (N2,000.00) for the Screening Form and another two thousand naira (N2,000.00) for System Charge.
- On-line payment portal (ATM enabled card from any commercial bank)
- Cash payment into Acct. No. 0016405919 in any Diamond Bank Pic nationwide.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades
- Upload your passport photograph
- Preview and edit form
- Submit and print out application form
The deadline for the on-line submission of application form is 27th October 2017.
The aptitude test is scheduled to hold from 30th October to 1st November 2017.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e- mail address. Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the aptitude test.