Myjoy Food Industries Limited Ongoing Recruitment, Application Details Available
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Female Secretary
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Compose, type, and distribute routine correspondence and reports.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other material.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Carry out other tasks as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- HND/B.Sc in Secretarial Studies or other related disciplines from a recognized university/polytechnic
- At least 3 years cognate experiences
- Very vast in the use of Microsoft words, Microsoft excel and other office applications.
- Must be resident in Ibadan (preferably New Garage or Orita-Challenge).
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Electrical wiring
- Motor connection
- Generator and boiler maintenance
- Housing electrification work
- Calculating energy conservation
- Identifying and fixing electrical faults in electrical panels and machines.
- Technical Certificates/HND/B.Tech. with at least 6 years cognate experience in manufacturing industries.
Job Title: Depot Sales & Operations Manager
Location: Ore, Ondo
- Accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans and managing the whole depot operations.
- Manage the individual operations at the depot including loading, offloading, daily account reporting, bank lodgement, customer services and complaints etc.
- Provide sales information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends for management’s decision making.
- Enlist new distributors for the company and properly manage the existing ones to triple the sales.
- Open new markets and make contacts to university, polytechnic, supermarkets etc. for the sales of company’s products.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain sales and marketing staffs by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Follow-up on the activities of the sales and marketing staffs recruited for optimum and excellent performance.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Accountable for the company’s products and other assets in the depot.
- Implement all company’s policies as being released through memo from time to time.
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you by management periodically.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Myjoy Food Industries Limited Ongoing Recruitment, Application Details Available, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.