MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Vacancies for Technical Project Supervisor, Capital Projects
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Project Supervisor, Capital Projects
Reporting Line: Snr. Manager, Capital Project
- The Technical Projects Supervisor, Capital Projects will be responsible for the project management of assigned technical capital projects, ensuring that they meet the quality standards set, are delivered on time, within budget and allocated resources.
- The Technical Project Supervisor will also manage the vendors and partners involved in the capital projects, and ensure all projects are executed to meet the business objectives and strategic intent of Main One.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Manage end to end project management and delivery (Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Quality Control & Reporting, Documentation & Closure) of assigned projects and in line with overall business goals
- Create Project Initiation Documents and detailed Project plans including project objectives, key deliverables, project schedules, budgets and cost tracking for the Technical team on assigned capital projects.
- Document and analyze potential project risks, barriers and obstacles as well as define appropriate mitigating plans to enable timely avoidance/ resolution.
- Develop processes and procedures required for the implementation of Data Centre and other capital projects.
- Vendor engagement and management as needed per project to ensure technical competence, accurate quotations and assist in negotiations to keep costs within budget.
- Liaise with Data Centre operations team in the deployment of New Data Centre and expansion Projects.
- Research new technology solutions to support customer’s needs and support in their procurement and deployment.
- Provide technical information and support to other units in line with business efforts (Commercial and Legal teams).
- Document Management of hard copy and soft copy for all Capital Projects implemented. This will include SharePoint management and archiving.
- Coordinate technical team reporting to management including creation, collation and edition of Shareholders’reports, business and lenders’ reports as needed by the business on technical projects.
- Mentor junior project team members in providing direction and on tasks/projects, necessary motivation required for teamwork and continuous performance. Assist with skills acquisition and learning plans in line with business objectives.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations on all technical capital projects to management as required.
- Senior Manager, Capital Project
- Will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments typically involved in the technical management of the core network including Technical Procurement.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A First Degree in Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Project Management will be an added advantage.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certificates required.
- A minimum of 7 years’ work experience with hands-on Project management skills in IT/Telecoms environment
- Good knowledge of Data Centre design and architecture will be an added advantage
- Industry awareness and commercial acumen, great attention to detail, organization, planning and budgeting skills as well as a good knowledge of telecoms network quality standards and support infrastructure are all required.
- Business process design and development skills, report writing skills, strong communication, negotiation and persuasive skills are also required for this role.
- Candidate must also possess a strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Technical Project Supervisor, Capital Projects”
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Vacancies for Technical Project Supervisor, Capital Projects, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.