Lorache Group Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Lorache Group Job Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Lorache Group Job Recruitment 2017
Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider/ICT with coverage across the country, is recruiting suitably qualiified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To ensure increase in sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies Handling a territory with 30-50 Base stations, 2/3 of our Client’s SNS/40-50 Dealers and Key retail outlet.
- Target vs Achievement – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Handle a team size of around 10 direct repartees. Recruitment of Dealer/Distributors.
- Collection from Dealers & Key retail outlets
- Direct Sales to SMEs
Our Client’s owned Shop Management-admin/branding:
- Organizing BTL activities to enhance the sales.
- Work on Low fill BTSs
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs Mentoring team
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions Discover sales opportunities through consumer research Present products and services to prospective customers Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to Regional Sales Manager.
- B.Sc/B.A in Business, Marketing or any related field.
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP/FMCG
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]using the Position and Location applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Lorache Group Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.