Leading Manufacturing Company Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Leading Manufacturing Company Job Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Leading Manufacturing Company Job Recruitment
Adexen – Our client, is a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialisation in pharmaceutical products, is looking to recruit a suitable qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Finance Director
Job Reference: 1366
- The main responsibility of the Finance Director is to cascade the group’s overall strategic goals into the group’s finance strategy and implement strategies to meet the short, medium and long-term funding requirements of the business.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the group’s finance functions to support and facilitate the achievement of business goals and objectives
- Conduct budget reviews to ensure relevance, accuracy, timeliness and easy interpretation for management decision making
- Authorise expenditure/ transactions in line with approved authority limits
- Manage the interface between the organisation, external auditors and regulators to ensure the organisation’s financial interests are protected
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key banks as well as other local and international financial institutions
- Ensure the development and implementation of finance and accounting policies, procedures and processes in line with leading practices and accounting standards
- Coordinate timely preparation of financial statements, ensuring the statements reflect the organisation’s financial position and comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Oversee fixed asset management activities and ensure compliance with operating policies, controls and procedures
- Coordinate the development of the corporate budget, and the allocation/ distribution of financial resources
- Develop and implement robust cost management strategies to monitor and control costs group-wide
- Develop effective tax planning strategies and oversee the filing of all tax returns
- Keep abreast of industry developments and trends and proactively ensure the adoption of relevant practices
- Oversee the training, motivation and performance management of all finance staff within the Group
- Serve as technical resource for the organisation on issues relating to interpretation of accounting, tax and regulatory provisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience with deep Pharma/FMCG industry knowledge. At least five (5) years must have been at a strategic management level
- Working knowledge of IFRS Standards and corporate governance is a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP systems(SAP desirable).
- Strong business acumen and ability to engage with highest levels of management of financial institutions
- Associate membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or relevant equivalent
- Must be CPA certified with solid experience in financial management, including budgeting, forecasting validating/prioritizing strategic initiatives and cost management.
- Must be able to effectively manage external auditors/Banks/Tax authorities.
- Strong strategic orientation, creativity and innovation
- Must be able to demonstrate commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Leading Manufacturing Company Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.