Leading Agro Business Company Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Leading Agro Business Company Job Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Leading Agro Business Company Job Recruitment
KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a leading indigenous agro business with operations in production and processing of livestock. In line with its desire to ensure that strategic roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the organisation is seeking to recruit for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Accountant (Agric Business)
Detailed Job Description
- The Chief Accountant will be responsible for the full accounting functions including revenue & cash flow forecasting, budgeting, costing, cost tracking, monitoring and controlling. As well as perform the analyzing of margins, variances and cost while ensuring timely closing of accounts and achieving overall goals and objectives of the accounts and finance department in the company and general supervision and overseeing the department.
- Produces monthly, Quarterly financial cash flow reports for decision making
- Advises the CFO and Management/board on matters related to finances on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Maintains compliance with the local, state, federal government regulatory agencies at all time
- Establishes and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Ensures the timely preparation of Company’s SBU & consolidated financial statements
- Ensures financial forecasting, budgeting, costing, cost tracking, project costing, monitoring and control
- Ensures that financial incomes & spending is in line with approved monthly and yearly budgets, analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis
- Analyzes the company’s financial performance periodically and make long term financial forecasts to aid management decision making
- Recommends ways of cutting costs and improving top line to the CFO & Management
- Search and provide information for financial internal audits, admin and investigations
- Works with all departments and the management team to help make good financial analysis and decisions
- Manage and oversee the entire day to day accounting operations and finance team of the farm
- Works consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives and requirements
- Upholds and maintains excellent finance reputation of the firm to internal and external Supplies, Clients and Customers
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the CFO, Management & Board
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A HND or University degree in Accounting/Accountancy. Post graduate degree (MBA, MSC) an added advantage
- Possession of relevant Professional Qualification e.g. ICAN, ACCA, NIT etc.
- Ability to be numerical, strategic & analytical skills
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with Sound knowledge of Accounting, audit & Investigations
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Tally ERP etc.
- Ability to communicate – written & oral skills
- Ability for auditing, costing, detailing & accuracy skills
- Demonstrable Initiative, foresight, independence & meticulous
- Professionalism & Sound business knowledge
- Team spirit & Player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Leading Agro Business Company Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.