KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2018
KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a leading non-profit organisation, in line with its desire to ensure that strategic roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the organisation is seeking to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Detailed Job Description
- The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for building and managing effective and streamlined operations, processes and systems relating to finance, accounting, treasury, procurement, IT, administration, contracts and Internal Control.
- The CFO will focus on strengthening his/her team’s capacity to develop, implement and manage cost effective and efficient policies/practices, with particular attention to rigorous internal control systems and procedures.
- Work with Program Directors to ensure the success of each program through cost analysis support and compliance with all contract and program, requirements. This includes:
- Interpreting legislative and programmatic rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and contractual guidelines.
- Manage cash flow and forecasting. Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes the minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization and oversee financial management for sub-awards and programs.
- Monitor banking and investment activities of the organization.
- Assess and fully develop the financial systems of the organisation to superior levels of service and functionality for all customers served by the finance department.
- Ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel.
- Monitoring compliance.
- Determine the optimal structure that will best deliver on the financial services, obligations and commitments of the organisation.
- Develop financial processes that proactively and strategically establish the highest levels of benchmarks and performance for the total organisation in cooperation with the executive team and field operations.
- Work with the Managing Director and Executive team to develop financial strategy and ensure the organization’s targets are met or exceeded.
- Assess organizational performance against both annual budget and long-term strategy.
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial information to the executive management team.
- Ensure that the Finance & Accounts Department prepares and sends periodic reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually) to donors and partners as required which comply with all local and donor-specific financial guidelines.
- Structure, prepare and present materials for formal board meetings and board committee meetings.
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with organisation’s strategic plan.
- Participate in developing new businesses, specifically: assist the Chief Programmes Officer, Chief Strategy and Technical Officer and Chief Operating Officer in identifying new funding opportunities.
- Provide timely and insightful analysis of financial results and forecasts, analyse the allocation of costs and provide key metrics to the management team to enable them effectively run the organization.
Procurement, Facilities and IT:
- Provide oversight for the procurement function to ensure the development and implementation of policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure efficiency and transparency of the procurement system and the adoption of best practices in all dealing with vendors and contractors
- Provide oversight for the management of the organisations’ physical infrastructure and assets including utilities, facilities, buildings and system maintenance.
Advocacy and External Relations:
- Develop successful and trusting relationships with donors, partners and other stakeholders and create and sustain an environment that supports these relationships.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications And Experience:
- Must possess a first degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics or another numerate discipline.
- A relevant second degree (MBA or MSC) is desirable.
- Must possess at least 20 years post qualification experience in financial analysis and reporting preferably in the not-for-profit or private sectors; with a minimum of 5 years in senior financial management role.
- A professional accounting qualification such as ACA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognised professional body.
Competencies / Personal Attributes:
- Experience in interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial management and accounting.
- Analytic and decisive with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
- A hands-on manager with a high level of integrity and ethics.
- High interpersonal skills, a collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable passion for the organisation’s mission.
- Constantly looking to apply best practices.
- Experience with budget development as well as legal and regulatory compliance.
- Technologically savvy, with experience in using enterprise resource planning applications.
- Experience in communicating key data effectively, including presentations to senior management, the Board or other outside partners/influencers/clients.
- Creative with experience funding activities in a way that covers both costs and generates operating margins.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.