Jemi Neil Consulting Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Jemi Neil Consulting Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Jemi Neil Consulting Recruitment 2018
Jemi Neil Consulting – Our client, a reputable and fast growing IT Logistics company has given us the task to source candidates with quality and practical Business Development knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos
- The Business Development Officer will be involved with interfacing with clients on behalf of the company. The position of the business development officer is a result oriented role. He/she is responsible for understanding the trends in our clients IT Logistics field; knowing the people that matter in such fields.
- Some of the duties she will perform include developing an effective customer relationships with clients in order to get them affiliated with the company.
- She will effectively manage appointments and customer calls, and will always be on the lookout for new opportunities.
- Analyze current and past expense budgets, sales, product deficiencies, and revenues. This enables him/her to provide recommendations for the company’s growth and resolution of problems.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business.
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services; following them up so as to close the business deals.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects.
- Supervise database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers.
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare annual budget (marketing) and track expenses relating to the budget.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: BA/B.Sc Business Administration or any related field.
- Experience: A minimum of (1) year post NYSC working in a Business Development Position.
- Experience within a busy IT logistic company will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with working tools, technology and systems (I.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Finance Software etc.).
- Candidate must be technology and social media savvy
Desirable Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Great Communication and interpersonal skills
- Research and strategy
- Computer skills
- Business Intelligence
- Organized and ability to work under pressure
- Collaboration skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Project management skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s as an attachment to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the e-mail subject.
- Only short-listed candidates who meet specified requirements will be contacted
- Candidates must be available to resume immediately.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Jemi Neil Consulting Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.