JAVA Developer Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 JAVA Developer Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
JAVA Developer Recruitment
Our Firm- Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is also a leading name within the recruitment industry. We have built our reputation on over the years by understanding the markets, businesses and individuals within the markets we work with and this has enabled us to deliver seamless and comprehensive recruitment solutions.
We are currently recruiting to fill the post of a JAVA developer for our client a leading financial institution in Nigeria.
Job Title: JAVA Developer
The application developer role is a technology focused role intended to provide software development and analysis services to the institution. The role would suit someone with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web based applications (in C# 3.0, JAVA and above) that also has proven in depth SQL-Server development experience. Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server Business Intelligence development and SQL Server (Oracle experience is highly desirable). The candidate needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career. He must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details. Must also recognize the value of agile, iterative development processes, SDLC and have strong OOD and OOA skills.
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements.
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET.
- 5 years delivery experience with Java.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012).
- Extensive experience in the use of Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Suite)
The Application Developer will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required.
- People Management and Development
The post holder will need to show evidence of the following
- The ability to work well within a team and as part of a larger overall technology team
- They should display strong collaborative characteristics
Experience and Qualifications
Ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S\B.A), computer Science or similar.
- 5 years delivery experience with Java.
- Extensive experience with Oracle database.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are to send an up to date CV to [email protected] with JAVA DEVELOPER as subject.
Application Deadline: 15/January/2018
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding JAVA Developer Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.