Jagal Group Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Jagal Group Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Jagal Group Recruitment
Jagal is a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments. By cultivating leadership and developing a culture of excellence, Jagal is dedicated to empowering people and building strategic partnerships that aim to achieve sustainable growth for the advancement of the Nigerian community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are seeking a Finance professional to act as change agent to spearhead innovative ideas that will improve finance processes and ensureefficiency.
- Internal audit coordination. Coordinate the preparation for statutory audit and liaise with external and internal auditors.
- Continuously improve processes, systems and ways of working to drive overall efficiency in all areas.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance and monitoring of regulatory and fiscal environment; propose effective tax planning and always ensure compliance and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures and where necessary, develop policies and procedures to ensure absolute confidentiality over ALL personnel and financial information and data.
- Enhance finance processes and fully embrace finance technology for operations and reporting.
- Budget/Forecasting (20%)
- Financial Accounting/Reporting (30%)
- Transaction Processing/Recording (5%)
- Financial System (10%)
- Tax Filing/Reporting (5%)
- Confidentiality and absolute discretion expected at all time
- Professional approach as representative of Jagal Corporate Office
- Demonstrable evidence of interpreting & manipulating data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract & clearly articulate key points
- Excellent communication skills, ability to develop and present ideas and reasoned arguments clearly and concisely to various audiences (reports in Word, PowerPoint presentations, excel presentations)
- Previous experience in a similar role or within a finance team is desirable.
- Mentor and develop the team in their development and training
- Professional qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 4 – 5 years posts graduate experience
- Advanced excel skills
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes; Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Jagal Group Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.