iROKOtv Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 iROKOtv Job Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
iROKOtv Job Recruitment
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Programme Planner
- As one of our Programme Planners, you will be responsible for executing the planning strategy for a set of channels within our portfolio and for releasing the monthly schedules in a timely manner.
- Iroko is an African media and technology company, producing and delivering Nollywood content through multiple channels including IrokoTV streaming service, YouTube and branded TV linear channels globally. It’s an exciting time for us, and we are currently experiencing rapid growth across Africa, North America and Europe.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute the planning strategy set by the Head of Programming for a selection of channels
- Enter plans into scheduling system and release monthly schedules
- Take responsibility for the timely release of the plans
- Create PowerPoint presentation of channel highlights when required
- Be the point of contact for the scheduling team, compliance, traffic, play out and all other departments regarding any day to day issues that may arise
- Ensure all planning is in line with local regulatory guidelines
- Process schedule changes and inform all stakeholders
- Monitor inventories and rights
- Keep all associated documentation
- Update traffic minutes, check delivery dates and act when needed
- Deal with day to day programming enquiries
- Attend meetings and perform other duties as and when required.
- To be successful in this role it is essential to have a passion and deep knowledge of Nollywood movies. Preferably you would also have a TV/planning background.
- You must be proactive and process minded with meticulous attention to detail.
- You will have proven communication skills and be highly organised with the ability to prioritise and coordinate workflow in a pressured and constantly changing environment.
- This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work for a fast paced, successful and exciting international organisation within the media industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding iROKOtv Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.