International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2018
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We seek suitable Nigerian for the position below at the Institute’s Headquarter in Ibadan:
Job Title: Project Finance Analyst II
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Contract: 3-year Renewable Contract
- Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Train accounting personnel and other users on Imprest accounting, accounting controls, procedures and report interpretation;
- Prepare periodic financial statements to donors e. g BMGF, USAID, EU, GIZ and other partners.
- Carry out reconciliation to GL;
- Review and upload IITA’s stations financial transactions into Oracle
- Calculate reimbursement amount on impress account and writing out of payment instructions;
- Prepare and check Bank reconciliation statements for IITA’s stations accounts.
- Calculation and loading of Targeted projects budget into the Oracle;
- Process payments and transfer of funds to Partners, collaborators and IITA Stations;
- Overseeing IITA/AfricaRice’s accounts and loading of transactions into oracle;
- Review of Non-Core projects financial statements and reconciliation to GL;
- Review of Cashier’s cash balances;
- Preparation of Year-end audit schedule on imprest and projects;
- Prepare periodic financial statements and cash flow on CRP8 Genebank;
- Initiating GTB on-line payments;
- Monthly preparation of imprest schedule for management accounts;
- Coordinate closing of monthly accounts on oracle;
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Accounting or any other related fields with minimum of 5 years professional experience performing similar role in a structured organization
- The ideal candidate must be a qualified chartered accountant. A fair knowledge of French will be a great advantage.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Sound analytical mind with good knowledge of accounting figures;
- Excellent computer knowledge especially in the use of EXCEL, and ORACLE financial applications and other accounting software.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Application Deadline 28th March, 2018.
- IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.