Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) Job Vacancies 2017 | See Application Details
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- We are looking to employ fit and proper person to fill the position of Executive Assistant in our organization.
The applicant must possess all of the following qualifications:
- The person must be truly ready to work
- The role is largely secretarial with maximum use of computer
- High speed typing is a MUST. The applicant must possess excellent typing speed….with all typing fingers playing their roles on keyboard.
- Minimum academic qualification for this role is HND/Bachelor degree in Secretarial Studies or Computer Science.
- The person must be first class guru (not novice or half-baked) in the use of Page Maker, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Desktop Publishing, Power Point. If you are not “a master” in these, please do not apply.
- The person must work with high speed, able to handle and finish many works in a day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with detailed CV’s to:
Institute of Credit Administration,
213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor,
Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th October, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) Job Vacancies 2017 | See Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.