Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
We are currently seeking a smart and articulate lady to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Code: IST/ABJ/001
Reports to: Team Lead Technology
- Under the supervision of the Team Lead Technology, the Software Developer will develop and implement new software programs for the Organization. S/He will analyze information to determine, plan and recommend new programs and also make good technical decisions that impact positively on systems and provide useful features.
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Create functional specifications and designs
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Code documentation e.g. Development of Software documentation.
- Generate ideas to improve system design, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, sales and profit
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design, brainstorming and implementation of the project.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other developers, teams and product marketing
- Design and update software database
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development or any other related discipline.
- A Masters degree would be an added advantage
- At least 4 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality software applications. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- Core Skills:
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Experience with development and consumption of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with integration of payment platforms.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of any of the following RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with NoSQL databases would be an added advantage.
- Any two out of the following skills are required:
- Knowledge of C# for development of Rich Internet Applications for Desktop.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of PHP. Knowledge of a prominent PHP framework such as Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV’s in a single Word Document to: [email protected] using “Software Developer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.