Indigenous Construction Company Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Indigenous Construction Company Job Recruitment . Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Indigenous Construction Company Job Recruitment
Worldmart Malls – A fast growing and reputable indigenous construction company based in Abuja, requires the service of professionals to fill the positions below:
Job Title: General Manager – Engineering Construction
- Development and implementation of policies, procedures and Employee condition of service and other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- B.Eng./B.Sc/ HND in Civil/Structural Engineering at least Second Class Upper.
- Must be 40 years and above
- Member of Professional bodies e.g., N.S.E. and COREN. Will be an added advantage
- 5-10 years cognate experience in a reputable construction company.
- Retired or working Civil Engineer from Federal Ministry of Works.
Job Title: General Manager – Finance & Admin
- To oversee running of the day to day financial activities
- A Bachelor Degree in Accounting or B.Sc/HND (Accounting/Finance Option) from an accredited institution and must possess a professional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA) part II or equivalent
- At least (5) Five years of proven practical experience in the field of finance, account management in a corporate organization.
- Age: 35 years and above
Job Title: Plant / Equipment Manager
- Facility operations, movement of company plant and equipment, performance management.
- Effective economic control of service level agreement operationalization.
- Monitoring and employee services, reporting, tracking of plant and equipment where operational.
- B.Eng./B.Sc/HND in Auto Mechanical Engineering or any other related field (Plant and Equipment Option).
- 3-5 years cognate experience from a reputable organization
- Age: 35years and above
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- B.Eng./BSc/HND in Electrical Engineering or any other related field (Power/Machines Option). Second dass lower
- 5 years cognate experience from a reputable organization
- Age: 28 years and above
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Application can also be submitted in person at:
Customer Service Desk,
Plot 591/592 Cadastral Zone,
B02 Durumi District,
Near Conoil Filling Station,
Area 1, Garki,
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Application Deadline 3rd January, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Indigenous Construction Company Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.