Honeywell Group Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Honeywell Group Job Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Honeywell Group Job Recruitment
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Competitive Migration Sales Specialist
- Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers.
- You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends.
- You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
- Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
- You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations.
- You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events.
- You will provide education of Honeywell International Inc product through technical presentations.
- You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system.
- Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
- Grow your knowledge of Honeywell International Inc products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction.
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- Understanding of the Honeywell International Inc value proposition as well as the competitive landscape.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Honeywell Group Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.