Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Hobark International Limited Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2018
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Drilling Cost Performance Engineer
Req ID: Req-1319
- Maintain and continuously improve company standards
- Review well design proposals and offset data including identification of technical and commercial risk, particularly for incentive based and ‘turnkey’ operations
- Review and critique drilling and work over programs to ensure plans are clear, realistic and robust.
- Provide feedback to all drilling programs in a formal manner.
- Ensure that equipment specified in the drilling program is suitable for the application.
- Utilise well planning software to determine rig requirements and assess feasibility of drilling proposed wells.
- Visit the well-site and company offices as required for key meetings and briefings and to provide on-going support and guidance.
- Provide technical support for CLIENT marketing and commercial activities, including preparation of contract tender documents.
- Provide support as necessary during CDS planning activities.
- Implement/Promote effective use of CLIENT performance improvement business tools.
- Facilitate the Major Operational Failure (MOF) process to ensure that the procedure is followed and all MOFs are robustly investigated
- University degree in Drilling/Petroleum Engineering, or in another Engineering discipline paired with substantial experience in the Drilling industry
- 5 years’ experience in Drilling related Service Industry, with good understanding of Drilling Service field operations
- Strong independent personality, who is questioning the status quo, is able think out of the box
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Arabic would be an additional asset
- Cost performance engineer, HSE, Drilling Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, QA/QC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.