Hobark International Limited Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Hobark International Limited Job Recruitment . Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Hobark International Limited Job Recruitment
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Port Facility Security Officer
Req ID: 1288
- Implement all measures designed to protect the FPSO, exporting tankers, supply vessels, persons and cargo from the risk of security incident.
- Liaise with appropriate port authority and other governmental officials regarding security matters.
- Enforcement of security guidelines and regulations.
- Providing the PSO with all necessary information required to comply with the security plan.
- Implementation and exercise the PFSP.
- Liaising with the Chief Security Officers of all vessels in the field in the execution of the Declaration of Security.
- Supervise the security infrastructure on the FPSO and its immediate surroundings.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to address security concerns that can impact on the FPSO.
- Assisting the Port Security Officer (PSO) as required in performing all security-related activities.
- Supervision of security trainings and record keeping process onboard the FPSO.
- Dissemination of security information to employees, respective exporting tankers and contractors on as as-needed basis.
- Assisting the Port Security Officers in confirming the identity of those seeking to board the ship when requested. Ensuring that security equipments are properly operated, calibrated and maintained.
- Coordinating lockdown of the FPSO during emergencies
- B.Sc/BA or equivalent
- Local knowledge of the environment
- Experience in Oil and Gas facilities at supervisory level
- ISPS Code specialist
- Certified PFSO (Port Facility Security Officer)
- Experience in maritime industry and security
- Preferably retired navy officer of 7 years experience
- Facilities Engineer, Marine Operations, Marine Superintendent, BSc, Drilling Operations, EPC, MS Office, Oil & Gas, QA/QC.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Hobark International Limited Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.