Heartland Alliance International Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Heartland Alliance International Job Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Heartland Alliance International Job Recruitment
Heartland Alliance International, one of the world’s leading anti-poverty organizations, works in communities in the U.S. and abroad to serve those who are homeless, living in poverty, or seeking safety.
Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Country Office, Abuja
Contract Duration: 11 Months
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- The procurement Officer will play a key role in procuring high quality and cost- efficient supplies.
- Follow Heartland Alliance Nigeria procurement procedures and guidelines; work closely with the Administrative Assistant to maintain an updated list of inventory.
- Filing procurement related documents according to provided procurement guidelines.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Heartland Alliance Nigeria seeks a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Procurement Officer to oversee purchases and negotiating contracts with vendors on behalf of the organization.
- H/she will coordinate all phases of contractors/vendors sourcing and selection process.
- Evaluate procurement policies and make suggestions for improvement where needed.
- Track vendors’ payment in liaison with the finance unit.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, sustainable relationships with program staff, vendors and program recipients.
- 3 – 5 years experience as a Procurement Officer supporting international procurement and distribution of health commodities such as medicines, laboratory reagents, hospital and laboratory equipment and personal protective equipment
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, inventory control, purchasing, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving
- Experience with donors funded program, and certification in purchasing and supply management will be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: [email protected]
- Heartland Alliance International-Nigeria does not provide relocation allowance, Females are encouraged to apply.
- The subject of the email should be the applicants Full Name, Position title and location applied for, for e.g. Rose Gold Pharmacy Advisor Abuja
- Applications that do not meet the above specification will be rejected.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 2nd January, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Heartland Alliance International Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.