Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2017 | See Application Details
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Administrator
- Configuring and troubleshooting of the Organization’s Computers (Server, laptops and desktops)
- Configuring of printers and troubleshooting
- Keeping the LAN cables in orderly state to ensure a visually appealing environment
- Supporting all users on the IT infrastructure
- PIMS Backup, Rebuild, Clean-up, User access management and troubleshooting
- Keeping and managing IT inventory for the organization.
- Formulation and implementation of IT policies
- Standardize IT process to support the goals of the organization
- Managing the organization’s intercom network
- Managing the Remote Access system (Remote Access Manager and Biometric machines)
- Creating LAN Network extensions for new offices and workstations
- Reduce organization spending on IT related costs
- Prepare the organization for the automation of its IT dependent tasks.
- Passion for customer care
- 2+ years of successful work experience
- Associates degree or above in Computer Information Systems or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Network+ and/or A+ certification or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details
- Sound technical knowledge of MS Office and PC hardware
- Able and willing to run cable per industry standards
Job Title: Sales Administrator
- Efficient delivery of all administrative tasks
- Process orders & quotes with a methodical attention to detail in a timely manner
- Liaising with production and warehouse departments
- Processing new orders in the system
- Evaluating the sales and delivery trends on weekly basis
- Generating weekly and monthly sales performance report
- Establish customer list for Sales Executives
- Resolving delivery and customer care issues
- Providing product information to customers
- Follow order management system for new order processing, factory shipment and stock inventory to ensure product availability
- Monitor the receivables and follow up with sales team
- Respond to incoming customer correspondence including phone calls, and emails
- Possession of Bachelor’s degree (Administration) or any relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Strong organizational skills, process driven and ability to multi-task
- Efficient worker with strong attention to detail
- Fast learner to understand the products on offer and the business processes
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in oral and written communication.
- Must be used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the job title that you are applying for, e.g “IT Support Administrator” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Application Deadline: 28th October, 2017.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies 2017 | See Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.