Germaine Auto Centre Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Germaine Auto Centre Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Germaine Auto Centre Recruitment
Germaine Auto Centre is an integrated automobile dealership, located in Lekki, Lagos. For over 16 years, Germaine has been a household name for automobile purchase (new and certified pre-owned), servicing, spare part sales and vehicle bodywork by providing quality service to individuals and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Meet and greet customers
- Receive job details from customers
- Take vehicle inventory
- Get prompt update from the workshop
- Share timely feedback/update with the customer
- Reconfirm inventory details before vehicle delivery
- Check for special service campaign (SSC) recall vehicles at the reception
- Recommend additional job details to the customer (as applicable)
- Communicate vehicle repair estimate to customers and secure their approval (Estimate closure)
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively listen to customer’s complaints
Qualification and Experience
- HND/BSc. in Mass Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or any other management course
- Professional certification in customer service will be an advantage Ability to engage.
- Customers in a professional manner thereby enhancing satisfactory customer experience.
- Proficiency in use of computer application e.g. MS Office suite is required
- 3-5 years proven experience in customer service or sales role, preferably within an automotive or manufacturing environment
Required skills and competence:
- Basic technical knowledge to help with customer engagement
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Results-oriented with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
- Keen attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage customers
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
Salary is attractive plus other employment benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th January, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Germaine Auto Centre Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.