George Calil Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 George Calil Limited Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
George Calil Limited Recruitment 2018
George Calil Limited, an indigenous Manufacturing Plant located in Kogi State, is recruiting exceptional talented candidates with high level of initiative, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Binding Machine Operator
- Operate auxiliary binding/finishing/packaging equipment.
- Setup and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs.
- Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed.
- B.ENG / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience
- Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment.
- Ability to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements operating characteristics and capabilities of the equipment
Job Title: Sulfate Grinder Machine Operator
- Must learn the proper use of various precision measuring instruments.
- understands how to document and move materials to next operation.
- The ability to read and understand the print for grinding requirements.
- Can demonstrate knowledge and use of computerized SPC system with entering data according to procedures.
- Set up and operate roundness tester and printer.
- The ability to monitor and maintain the following: dress wheels, regulating wheel, select proper speeds and feeds for various materials.
- The ability to regulate coolant flow.
- The ability to set up and operate vibrator feeders.
- The ability to monitor and maintain a finish grinding process, and/or center less grinding machine.
- Is responsible for machines, area housekeeping, and lubrication of machines.
- Understands what is required to meet specifications of a quality product.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or his/her designee.
Job Title: Steam Turbine Operator
- The candidate must possess thorough knowledge of equipment, materials, methods and practices of the operation of coal fired, oil fired and gas fired central plant boilers
- Thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety requirements of boiler plant operations
- Knowledge of codes and standards related to boiler operations and maintenance
- Knowledge related to performing tests on safety devices, air compressors, steam turbines and pumps
- Have mechanical ability to perform major maintenance on boilers, chillers and bag house equipment.
- Perform water quality testing for boilers, chillers, softeners and reverse osmosis system
- Accurately read and record all required plant gauges, controls and meters
- Ability to read, interpret and disseminate information contained in technical manuals, repair bulletins, blueprints, drawings, schematics, specifications and related instructional materials
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- B.ENG / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (power option)
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience and should have adequate knowledge of turbines and power generating equipment.
Job Title: Plate Rolling Machine Operator
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Roll steel such as field shell sheets for tanks, stair stringers, cones and full cans
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Range from gauge material to 13/8” plate using 4 pass roll and 3 pass rolls
- Use basic math skills to calculate circumference, diameters and weights for loading trailers
- Examine, inspect, and measure raw materials and finished products to verify conformance to specifications
- Set up, operate, troubleshoot and perform corrective action or minor repairs on machines
- Select and transport material to work area manually or using crane or hoist
- Keep detailed and accurate reports and documentation
- Focus on quality, safety and production time on given projects and tasks
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Knowledgeable in different types of steel
- Welding experience in tacking cans is an asset
- Highly flexible, self-motivated with solid interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a diverse, fast-paced working environment
Job Title: Hydraulic Mechanic
- B.ENG / HND in Mechanical Engineering / Training certificate
- Extensive hydraulic and technical experience in open and closed hydraulic systems
- Experience with hydraulic motors, valve and cylinder rebuilding
- Welding knowledge
- Skills in using heavy and power tools
- Entry-level employment as a Mechanic/Technician.
- Competent mechanical skills
- Ability to read hydraulic schematics
Job Title: Mobile Equipment Electrician
- Incumbent directs work of lower graded mechanics, Perform overhaul and repair on gasoline, butane, diesel, and/or multi-fuel engines
- Perform full range of mechanic work on heavy equipment and special engineer equipment, Insures needed plans, blueprints, material, and tools are available for work accomplishment
- Assures that safety and housekeeping rules are followed. Ensures hazardous materials are handled within operating guidelines.
- Ensures economic use of supplies and correct operation of equipment.
- Provides input into performance appraisals. Subject to assignment on other phases of productive work
- B.ENG /HND in Mechanical Engineering / Training certificate
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc / B.Eng in Electrical Engineering.
- Must be COREN registered.
- Must have a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience.
- Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject
Application Deadline 15th March, 2018.
Note: Please do not apply if you are not willing to interview for your selected position at the plant site at Kogi
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding George Calil Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.