Friesland Campina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Friesland Campina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Friesland Campina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Specialist
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Develop alternate suppliers for all FC WAMCO packaging materials .
- Formulates and advice Procurement on right packaging development programs with sourcing strategies to meet mid and long term plans of the business.
- Collaborate with suppliers on latest technological innovation in packaging development.
- Develop smart specification for all current/proposed packaging material for FCWAMCO.
- Coordinate change management process for all packaging related projects.
- Support quality department in standardizing/developing method of analysing all packaging materials/chemicals used in FCWAMCO.
Planning and Execution:
- Develop plans to improve supplier’s quality in line with FCWAMCO packaging material specification requirement.
- Execute supplier’s evaluation process and performance rating.
- Perform supplier’s audit in accordance to procedure.
- Plan and execute all packaging development programs relating to Condensed and Powder plants.
- Continuously liaise with suppliers on improvements and keep up-to-date with technological innovation relating to packaging.
- Support marketing in new product development by developing new packaging design/concept in response to briefs.
- Ensures that all value engineering and innovation processes are in line with the Company strategy, based on knowledge of technological opportunities.
- Optimization of current packaging material potentials.
- Relating with the corporate team (R&D, procurement etc.) on packaging development potentials.
Trouble Shooting/Packaging Knowledge:
- Guide troubleshooting activities in the Plants (Condensed and Powder Plant) relating to packaging issues with the aim of continuously improving quality, efficiencies and reducing losses to ensure more consistency in the final product quality.
- Training of production team, quality team, Engineers etc. on various packaging technology and processes
- Implement technological innovations in packaging.
- Collaborate in Packaging/suppliers development.
- Develop smart specification for all packaging materials.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Design skills
- Good attention to detail
- Support plants on packaging related issues.
- Training on packaging technology concepts.
- First degree in Chemistry or related science field
- Post graduate in Packaging Technology is an added advantage
- Experienced in laminates, corrugates, Cans, labels etc.
- Creative skill
- Technical skills
- Good team working ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Friesland Campina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.