FMCG Company Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 FMCG Company Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
FMCG Company Recruitment 2018
A reputable FMCG company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- We seeks to recruit a Marketing Manager for one of our subsidiaries, who will be responsible for the day to day management of the marketing function of the subsidiary, in the most efficient manner, delivering agreed periodic targets and plans.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following roles in addition to other roles or responsibilities that may be assigned to him or her by the Managing Director of the subsidiary:
- Control and monitor the effective utilization of the marketing budget.
- Jointly formulate and implement sales, pricing and credit policies of the business.
- Establish effective Pan Nigeria distribution network to ensure achievement of distribution and penetration objectives.
- Drive production operations to ensure achievement of company targets.
- Set targets for the product categories and continuously evaluate performance.
- Monitor competition and commission market research/survey on trade and consumers insights and ensure implementation of appropriate strategies.
- Analyze and provide executive summaries of all marketing research reports.
- Specify minimum quality objectives for all brands and ensures compliance.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations for all company brands.
- Coordinate the Corporate image functions and activities to achieve and sustain a strong corporate brand equity.
- Maintain regular contact with manufacturers in the industry world-wide to ensure that the company is fully abreast with global marketing developments.
- Ensure the development and training of managers and staff to sustain a pool of high caliber manpower for the business.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the achievement of profitability objectives of the business in line with Annual Estimates, Long Term Plans – LTP and other set targets.
- Work with the Research & Development Department to develop and lead product and packaging innovation drive to ensure sustenance of viable product portfolios.
- Execute advertising and promotional programs to ensure increased market share and brand equity.
Experience and Educational Qualifications
- A minimum of 7 years managerial experience, out of which 4 years should be at Marketing Manager level in the FMCG food and beverages industry, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- The candidate should be a University or Polytechnic graduate. Additional academic and professional qualifications will be advantageous, but not a prerequisite.
Competencies and Skills Requirements:
- Strategic thinker and implementer.
- Good people management skills.
- An eye for details and financials.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Good understanding of the market and economic operating environment.
- Good communication, marketing and customer service skills.
- Good planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding FMCG Company Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.