Field Sales Representative in a Leading Residential Solar Equipment Company, Application Details
Rovedana – Our client is a leading player in the residential solar market in Nigeria. They provide homeowners with affordable clean source of power, and an industry leading customer experience.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-time
- The primary activity for the Field Sales Rep is to sell the Company’s Solar products and services.
- As a Field Sales Representative you will source and develop your own book of business.
- The Field Sales Rep is required to run the Company’s sales process consistently and in compliance with the laid out policies and procedures.
- The role reports to the Sales Manager.
- Create individual sales appointments to close new business.
- Create and run 20 -30 consultations a week in order to achieve selling 15+ new customers per month
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through self-generated sales leads.
- Close sales using various proven customer sales methods.
- Develop sales strategies/models.
- Evaluate customers’ skills, needs and building productive long lasting relationships;
- Provide an industry leading customer sales experience from initial contact through installation and after the customer’s system is turned on.
- Attend sales meetings, sales events, training, and industry events to keep abreast of the latest industry developments.
- Create, maintain, and expand customer database within your assigned sales customer segment.
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc/HND in a relevant field.
- A minimum of two years proven track record of field sales experience.
- In-home and/or solar sales experience will be an added advantage.
Required Skills & other Requirements:
- Ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Positive and Approachable Personality.
- Ability to operate effectively independently – self starter.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency with computer programs such as Zoho CRM, Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Gmail, Google Calendar, and Adobe Acrobat.
- 80% local travel, outside of an office environment, engaged in sales, within the defined region and customer segment.
The Field Sales Rep will be eligible to earn sales commission, along with a base salary of N50,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Field Sales Representative in a Leading Residential Solar Equipment Company, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.