FEZOKOS Treasures Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 FEZOKOS Treasures Limited Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
FEZOKOS Treasures Limited Recruitment 2018
FEZOKOS Treasures Limited – Our client, a school with international standards [Creche, Nursery and Primary] equipped with modern and state of the art facilities in a conducive learning environment.
As part of its growth and developmental strategy, requires a resourceful, experienced and innovative educationist for the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The role requires and is not limited to an ability to understand a complex organization while also being able to resolve sometimes highly emotional and personal conflicts and challenges of parents, staff and pupils.
- Innate love for working with children.
- Proper reviews and validation of the Scheme of Work and lesson notes before deployment termly.
- Weekly review of class work and lessons taught in line with planned lessons and scheme.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Proper supervision of classroom activities and lesson delivery in line with the School’s plans.
- All other specified schedules to achieve quality assurance academic supervision.
Requirements, Qualification and Skills
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching and school management experience.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must reside in Yenagoa or willing to relocate.
- Excellent leadership and Managerial skills.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Computer literate with the ability to use modern teaching aids.
- Prioritization, planning and organization skills.
- Ability to foster team spirit and training skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge and experience of British Curriculum will be highly desirable.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have a minimum of B.Ed, NCE, PGDE, B.Sc, B.A.
- Master’s degree in Education will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced head teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding FEZOKOS Treasures Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.