Enabled Business Solutions Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Enabled Business Solutions Limited Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Enabled Business Solutions Limited Recruitment 2018
Enabled Solution is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector. Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Tubing Technician
- The Tubing Technician is responsible for running all tubing and electrical installations on equipment.
- Performs assembly and tubing layout of pressure test system.
- Controls plumbing, hardware shipping supplies and other related components.
- Repairs of pumps, valves and cylinders as it relates to our business.
- Conducts field installation and service work as needed.
- Performs tubing, wiring and pressure testing.
- Completes BOM revisions including builds, nameplates, manuals and system testing.
- Cone and threads tubing on high pressure systems.
- Services customers on site to perform maintenance and repair equipment.
- Interacts with customers to determine service issues.
- Provides technical support as necessary.
- Works closely with Repair Coordinator to ensure efficient and accurate quoting and billing of repair & service work.
- Keeps detailed records of service efforts.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Tubing Technician training required; post-secondary degree in mechanics or industrial technology preferred
- 5+ years experience in I & E / Tubing work
Job Title: Software/Application Developer
- Application design, core development and testing
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve on existing software
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs identified from the production website
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner
- Generate technical documentation for various aspects of the applications developed
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug mobile applications for Android and iOs
- BSc in Computer Science or related qualification from a reputable lnstitution with at least 3 years experience in software/application development
- Hardcore knowledge of programming in PHP (using CodeIgniter framework)
- Broad knowledge of current IT development, integration technologies, and best practices
- Must demonstrate great awareness of web security techniques
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Creating, supporting, and directing all visual content and design
- Creating optimized visual content for Social Media accounts
- Manage the integration of brand strategy and visual design concepts
- Work closely with the content writer to create materials for both on and offline promotions
- Deliver creative design solutions across multiple platforms from conception to completion
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Demonstrate an ability to work on multiple projects and manage time to meet all deadlines
- Thoughtfully integrate writing and design to create the best visual stories and experience
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography
- B.A in Fine Arts, Design or any related course
- Proficient with a variety of graphic formats jpeg, ico, gif, tif, png, pdf etc.
- Experience using HTML5 and CSS3 experience using CMS
- Skilled with selecting typography, screen layout and colour
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite etc)
- Ability to manage and execute projects
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Ability to work towards meeting deadlines
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Openness to feedback and willingness to take direction
Job Title: Social Media/Content Writer
- Develop and manage exciting and engaging articles on our social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube on a daily basis
- Manage all the company’s social media accounts
- Track trends and provide new ideas on improving on our social media platforms
- Design social media strategy that is in line with the company brand identity, company’s audience and goals
- Take lead as company’s social media expert engaging in dialogues, discussions and responding to emails and questions as required
- Remains current with social trends and opportunities for testing
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- A Degree in English, Journalism or related disciplines
- Must have good writing skills, social media skills
- Must have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Creativity and a love for writing
- Exceptional knowledge of how the social media community works and how to effectively engage the community
- Highly skilled in overseeing daily management of social media content
- Active participant on social media networks, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Basic understanding of Computer and MS Office
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
Job Title: Lead Recruiter
- Creating and posting job advertisements, screening applications, arranging interviews, participating in selection process, and administering pre-employment tests as required
- Preparing source documentation needed for new hires, or effective changes in pay, status, or benefits
- Preparing general administrative support such as correspondence, forms and reports; arranging meetings, processing confidential reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and taking down minutes as needed
- Conducting research, gathering data and statistical reports, and maintaining statistical information
- Preparing paperwork needed to create new employee profiles and to placing new employees on the payroll
- Providing assistance in monitoring employee performance appraisals
- Managing sensitive and confidential matters such as employee relations and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files
- Coordinating in volunteer and staff training events or programs and recommending resources, as needed.
- Interacting with and supplying information to employees, department heads, and job applicants
- B.A in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with office administration; computer skills are required, must be an independent thinker and have strong organizational skills
- Good negotiation, representation skills and the ability to work comfortably with an ethnically diverse staff
- Must show attention to details, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with team members
- Excellence in human resource management, particularly in a multi-cultural environment, including staff training, motivation, and discipline
- Strong ability to innovatively solve problems
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills.
Job Title: Spy Driver
- A Lagos based organization is currently seeking the services of an experienced Spy Driver for its Chief Executive.
- The Spy Driver is saddled with the following responsibilities:
- Drive CEO during all personal and official travel both within and outside Lagos.
- Provide security for principal and ensure vehicles are secure at all times.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport at all times.
- Perform preventative, regular maintenance and daily inspection on vehicles.
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registrations are updated according to schedule
- Perform other roles as necessary.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Spy Police Certificate of Completion
- Minimum of OND
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as driver with good driving record.
- Experience with driving within and outside the state.
- Ability to work long hours and on public holidays.
- Good personal grooming and personal presentation.
- Accountable, responsible and punctual.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th January, 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Enabled Business Solutions Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.