DevTech Systems Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 DevTech Systems Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
DevTech Systems Recruitment
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm and small business dedicated to development, with over 30 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- The Finance Officer will support the Finance Manager in the management of country office finance and operation activities, for the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Program.
- S/he will support preparation of financial and budget reports, develop procedures and guidelines for all activities, monitor project activity budgets, maintain accurate financial records on project activities, monitor transactions to ensure compliance with USAID-regulations, and prepare monthly invoices and other financial reports as required.
- Implement administrative processes, regulations, and procedures of DevTech and USAID.
- Ensure compliance with DevTech human resource policies and guidelines.
- Support the Finance Manager in budget, accounting, and finance activities.
- Support the Finance Manager to compile and prepare the monthly expenditure report.
- Support the Finance Manager to ensure quarterly accruals reporting and other financial reports to donor are prepared and submitted on time.
- Coordinate with Finance Manager and Home Office Financial Controller on any other related task as assigned.
- Prepare necessary documentation, review and perform calculations in order to comply with each of these processes to achieve timely results and ensure effective service delivery.
- Prepare payments and ensure timely approval and payment.
- Oversee the petty cash disbursement and ensure proper reconciliation and replenishment.
- Support travel arrangements, including collecting and processing travel advances and expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Accountant.
- Knowledge of financial software applications, including QuickBooks.
- S/he will have demonstrated progressive experience working in the field of finance and compliance with knowledge of USAID requirements.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- 5 years of experience managing multi-million-dollar USG/USAID contracts, including experience in supporting finance, procurement, operations, administration, logistics, and human resource tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding DevTech Systems Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.