DevTech Systems Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 DevTech Systems Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
DevTech Systems Recruitment
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm and small business dedicated to development, with over 30 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for the daily administrative tasks for the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Program office.
- S/he will be responsible for the Nigeria office operation activities, monitor office expenditures, and ensure compliance with USAID and DevTech procedures.
- Implement administrative processes, applying the rules, regulations and procedures of DevTech and USAID.
- Prepare necessary documentation, review, and perform calculations in order to comply with each of these processes to achieve timely results and ensure effective service delivery.
- Accompany technical teams to the field to ensure logistics and supporting documents for expenditures.
- Assist with staff transportation, accommodation and other travel related tasks.
- Provide regular updates of all planning processes and practices for project activities.
- Negotiate competitive prices and manage relationships with project vendors, including, but not limited to internet, cell phones, telephone lines, printers and stationary, couriers, hotel and lodging, among others.
- Assist in vendor source selection.
- Support the distribution of cell phones, computers, email accounts, access keys and ensures all property is collected and returned upon completion of assignment
- Prepare field office Asset, Inventory, and Store reports.
- Pro-actively ensure that the office functions well and efficiently, and ensure office equipment and supplies maintained within budget.
- Act as the first point of contact for vendors and also create meetings with vendors.
- Act as point of contact for office maintenance and security.
- Ensure office procedures are kept up-to-date and communicated to staff.
- Organize staff events, including off-site planning, and staff development events.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager/Finance and Admin Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics or related field.
- The ideal candidate must be attentive to detail, highly organized, flexible and self-motivated with excellent communication skills in written and oral communication.
- S/he must clearly display the ability to effectively prioritize and perform to tight deadlines.
- 2-5 years of experience managing USG/USAID contracts, including experience in supporting finance, procurement, operations, administration, logistics and human resource tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in budgeting and hands-on knowledge of Microsoft office tools is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding DevTech Systems Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.