Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment Form 2018/2019: Application, Requirements & Guidelines – dpr.gov.ng… Get Department of Petroleum Resources DPR Recruitment 2018 application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines and updates here.
Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR, Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2018, Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment Form 2018/2019, DPR recruitment form, Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment Requirement, dpr.gov.ng
Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2018 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Department of Petroleum Resources 2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. stay focus and read through.
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR), saddled with the responsibility of exploration and importation of Petroleum products
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has been anticipating in the country till date, We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 DPR recruitment application form. Lot of them have been asking questions like;
- How can I apply for the department of petroleum resources recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 department of petroleum resources recruitment form?
- Is the DPR 2018 recruitment form out?
- When will department of petroleum resources massive recruitment start?
- I need department of petroleum resources (DPR) recruitment update regularly, etc.
- Is DPR recruitment real for 2018 etc?
Rumors have been spread that the Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR Recruitment 2018/2019 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent aspirants to offer the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
DPR Recruitment Academic Qualifications and Requirement
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old by 31st December, 2017;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment Online
IMPORTANT! Currently, Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official DPR Recruitment website @ http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/login or visit this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
N/B: Don’t fail to bookmark this page as update about DPR Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
- Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal. Please follow the instructions to fill in your application form
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment Form 2018/2019: Application, Requirements & Guidelines – dpr.gov.ng, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.