Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Chief Marketing Officer Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Chief Marketing Officer Recruitment
CornerStone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
- This role is will be responsible for all aspects of marketing strategy and execution, using digital channels to acquire new customers and activate existing ones.
- This candidate should have a track-record of driving significant revenue impact ideally in a marketplace environment and the capacity to attract, build and lead a multi-functional team of top-level, high-performing marketing leaders.
- The CMO will report to, and work closely with, the Chief Executive Officer and work effectively with the entire management team.
- Develop and own marketing strategy and execution across key channels including website, email, SEO, affiliate marketing, mobile apps, co-marketing, PR, web & mobile advertising, social and events to drive revenues, enterprise sales, and partner engagement.
- Drive growth through both B-C and B-B-C distribution channels using digital as well as non-digital tactics.
- Develop customer segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, and channel management
- Leverage data and analytics to drive business and customer insights
- Create and measure focal metrics around the business such as conversion rates, user acquisition, user satisfaction as well as renewal and engagement rates
- Define and implement protocol to track major and minor KPIs throughout the marketing department
- Analyze the competition and review results of market research adjusting the company’s marketing strategy accordingly
- Manage agency roster and relationships for digital and media partners
Education and Experience
- 8+ years of marketing in a consumer business, bringing experience building strong brands for companies with best-in-class digital experiences for large, global audiences.
- 3+ years of data-driven marketing with strong success implementing consumer acquisition and/or retention marketing campaigns with clear business objectives and targets.
- Track record building and leading a high-performing, cross-functional team of at least 15 people across branding, PR, digital, analytics, acquisition, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive results by consistently seizing opportunities to push the envelope to drive outsize performance in key metrics.
- Expertise generating, prioritizing, testing, and delivering on ideas that could drive 10 percent growth as well as 10x growth.
- History of innovation in online B2B or BtoC marketing.
- Experience using demand generation tools and techniques, including marketing automation software and CRM systems.
Skills and Competencies:
- Personality that is leadership-driven, goal-focused, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations.
- Strong creative and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Strong people leadership experience managing large teams or direct reports with a demonstrated record of recruiting, retaining and training top talent.
- Strong strategic and creative thinker.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Chief Marketing Officer Recruitment 2017, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.