Capricorn Digital Limited 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Capricorn Digital Limited. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Capricorn Digital Limited 2018
Capricorn Digital Limited is a digital solutions and distribution company based in Nigeria. Capricorn Digital intends to support the growth of businesses through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services by utilising an extensive distribution footprint across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technical Officer
- The Chief Technical Officer (CTO) our first technology go-to expert who will play an integral role in setting the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth
- This position will oversee our overall technology development, technology utilization plan and manage all technology resources of our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the strategy for technology platform, partnerships and external relationships
- Interface between clients and technical partners
- Drive company revenue by efficiently managing technical projects
- Supervise junior software developers
- Monitor KPIs and technology budgets to assess technological performance
- Collaborate with department heads as advisor of all technologies involved with company
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary technical improvements and adjustments
- Study current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Represent company at conferences and networking events
- Develop strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile app services
- Design and develop payment systems
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Drive, manage and coordinate products and services (VAS) integration on the platforms either pre/post integration implementation
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field
- MBA, Master’s degree in Information Technology or technology-related discipline preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in software development role and Technical projects (Value Added Services, Service as a Service), with minimum 6 years in management or leadership roles, in a Payment Solution Company.
- Experience with technology relative to industry; Fintech, Payments
- Strong practical knowledge of technical projects, writing program codes, testing products in controlled, real situations before going live
- Strong understanding of engineering behind different types of POS devices
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be a “big picture” thinker
- Able to align multiple strategies and ideas
- Confident in producing and presenting work
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
- Strong problem solving , analytical and creative skills
- Exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) is essential.
- Attractive with benefits
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Capricorn Digital Limited 2018, Requirements and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.